Thursday, December 22, 2011

New challenge in 2012!

It was such a coincidence today or perhaps was God's arrangement to let me accidentally saw my colleague was browsing her own blogspot and my lunch partner's blogspot during lunch break time in office!

It just came to my mind that why don't I have my own blog page! My colleagues who are already married and have children can have time to create and update their own blog, why can't I?

Who knows one day I can become a famous blogger :-) Who knows one day when I am jobless, my blog will become one of my main income! All these might happen if I start to create a blog page for myself today.

Since I was young, I did dream to become a freelancer, or maybe a reporter without boundary, an author, a maybe be a super tramp who manages to travel around the world and share her travelling stories via books or blog.

Ok, so starting now on, my blog page will be my platform to enhance my writing skills in English and Chinese, a platform to let me practice how to tell people what I feel or what I'm thinking !

Wish me luck!

P/S: Today is Winter Solstice. Wishing everyone 冬至快乐! Happy winter solstice celebration!

3 comments: